North Park Worship Centre Weekly Announcements
The pastoral team made the decision to accept and implement the recommendations from the Region of Peel to do online streaming only in order to control the increasing spread of the COVID-19 virus. Until further notice, NPWC will only be streaming online. Sorry, no in-person services at this time – please continue to join us live on Sunday mornings at 10:00am for services.
The Family Ministry would like to offer a special virtual information session for parents and guardians on Education in Peel. Some possible areas of discussion are:
• Report cards
• Special Education
• Transition to middle schools/high schools
• Regional Programs for middle and high schools (e.g., International Business and Technology (IBT), French Immersion, Extended French, Sci Tech)
• How to advocate for your children
What are some questions or concerns that you would like addressed? Please send an email to: email@example.com to let us know – we look forward to hearing from you!
We would also love your feedback in rebooting the Singles Ministry. Please complete our Singles survey to participate and share your ideas – we are so excited and cannot wait to hear from you!
Hearts & Hands Seniors
NPWC Celebrates our Seniors!
June is recognized as Seniors Month in Ontario. The theme this year is Stay safe, active and connected.
North Park Worship Centre takes this opportunity to recognize the valued contributions of all our seniors. They have certainly made impacts in their communities as well as in our Church. We encourage you to take some time this month to connect with our seniors and let them know how much they are appreciated.
Seniors! remember Hebrews 6:10 – “ For God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”
Hearts & Hands Seniors Outreach is recruiting Team Leads to work with our NPWC Seniors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- Sunday Worship: 10:00am via Live stream
- Children’s Church 12:00pm – 1:30pm via Zoom. You can email email@example.com for the details
- Bible Study: Wednesday 7:00pm – 8:00pm via Zoom. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details
- UNIT3 Youth Service: Friday 7:30pm via Zoom – All youths, grades 8 and older, are invited. Please contact a youth leader via email email@example.com or the church office for details
- Women’s Ministry: Every Saturday 7:00pm via Zoom for Praise, Worship & Prayer. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details
How Can We Pray For You?
Please send your prayer requests to email@example.com
NPWC Wants to Hear From 2021 Graduates!
Graduating in 2021? Congratulations you made it and it is celebration time!
If you have graduated/are graduating from High School, College, or University in 2021, NPWC wants to celebrate you this year!! Kindly, use the link below to fill out the form so that we can celebrate with you! All personal information collected will be kept confidential. Please complete by May 31, 2021.
Stay tuned for more celebration details! Click here to complete the form!
Inspirational Music In The Park 2021
Inspirational Music In The Park will be a Summer Drive-In Concert Series, featuring a variety of musical artists. It will be held at Bramalea Baptist Church’s Parking Lot, 9050 Dixie Rd, Brampton, every Tuesday, starting June 8th from 7-9 pm.
You MUST Register in order to attend. Registration at: www.inspirationalmusic.org
Recognizing Birthdays and Anniversaries
Happy birthday and wedding anniversary greetings to the following persons who are celebrating in the month of June!
- Carlene Blackwood-Brown
- Pastor Fitzroy Matthews
- Orlando & Carlene Brown
Please continue to keep these persons in our prayers:
- Thomas Nichol
- The Millers
- Pastor Roche & family
- Jacqueline Douglas & family
- Lloyd Cole
- Sis. Lewin
- Dionne Dennis
- Sis Cherry
- Juliet & family
- Debbie & mom
- Students who will be doing exams
- Robert Buckley
In Loving Memory
To Carlene Blackwood-Brown & Family on the passing of her sister-in-law Lorna Blackwood on Saturday, June 5, 2021.
Funeral Service will be held on Friday July 16, 2021 in Kingston, Jamaica.