About Prayer & Visitation Ministry
The Prayer and Visitation Ministry is an integral part of the prayer services offered by North Park Worship Centre.
Prayer is communication with God or talking to God. Through prayer, we are able to align our will with God’s will. Prayer helps us understand what God wants us to do in partnership with Him.
The ministry serves members and visitors to the church. The team may visit homes, hospitals, long-term care facilities, etc. to connect with individuals who require prayer, support, hope and encouragement.
For individuals to experience God’s grace, love, and peace through the act of praying.
- To support members, their families, friends, and the broader community through prayer
- To follow-up on prayer requests
- To facilitate congregational prayers for expressed needs
- To lead in-home prayer meetings
- To visit and pray for those who are sick or shut-in
- To provide hope, peace and encouragement through prayer
“…do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:6-7(ESV)
Fitzroy Matthews, Mark Lawrence, Claudette Simms, Alverine Dennis, Rovel Dunn, Jacqueline Douglas, Sylvia Lawrence, and Cora Thompson-Matthews.
Contact and Meeting Time Information
Contact Info: (905) 450-7554
Meeting Time: Every 4th Saturday at 5:30 PM via Zoom. Contact the ministry leader for the passcode.