NPWC offers five (5) main services to our NPWC families, friends and community. The five main services that we provide are weddings, counselling, funeral services, baby dedication, and community services hours. Some of the services are paid while the others are offered free of charge.
Baby dedication is done on the third Sunday of each month. Advanced registration is required. Parents are also required to meet with the Pastor before the day of the dedication.
Community Service Hours
Community service hours can be completed at NPWC. If you fall in any of the following categories, please contact the office for further information:
- Students completing their required hours for graduation. Persons completing prohibition requirements. (Persons are required to meet with a Pastor throughout their time.)
Funeral services are offered to members and the surrounding community. There is no set charge, however, an honorarium is encouraged.
The different types of counselling offered are pre-martial, martial, family and individuals. The cost of the counselling is discussed in the initial consultation with the Pastor.
- Pre-martial counselling is offered to all couples who intended to have a NPWC Pastor officiate the wedding. These counselling sessions are aimed at preparing the couples for married life.
- Married couples attend sessions together to discuss specific issues in their marriage relationship
- Family & Individuals
- These counselling sessions aim at assisting families and/or individuals to understand, overcome or mange personal challenges.
|Total Rental Fee
|Organist, if provided by Church
Christian weddings are offered at NPWC. A Christian wedding is identified as a union between a biological male & female. Couples can choose to have a NPWC Pastor officiate the wedding or they can choose to only use the facilities for the wedding.
- Wedding Officiated by a NPWC Pastor: Pre-martial Counselling
- For a Pastor of NPWC to officiate a wedding, the bride and groom are required to attend approved pre-martial counselling provided by NPWC
- Wedding Officiate by an Outside Pastor
- Couples can also choose to only rent NPWC’s sanctuary and use an outside Pastor. In such cases, the use of items or teachings that are in direct contradiction of NPWC’s beliefs is prohibited. Our beliefs/statement of faith can be found on our website.
The church doors are opened half hour prior to the wedding. All guests/attendees are required to exit the church and property within half hour following the wedding. All attendees to a wedding are guests of the couple, and there the couples responsibility.
For all weddings, a security deposit of $250.00 is required upon booking the facility and is refundable after the wedding. Fees covers the rehearsal day for 1 hour and wedding day for a maximum of 1½ hours. Additional charges apply above the maximum.